Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.937 SEK / BMD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 115% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 77,525 kr (BD$8,675) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)