Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 SEK / VND
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,140 kr (57,755,098 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)