Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.327 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,486 kr (16,539 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)