Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.459 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,135 kr (15,916 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)