Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.439 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,129 kr (16,865 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)