Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12816 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,050 kr (₨101,830) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)