Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.281 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,500 kr (元16,786) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)