Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43367 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,673 kr (Mex$ 40,752) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)