Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.907 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,800 kr ($3,516) in Grand Rapids.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)