Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27616 SEK / NIO
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 52% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,381 kr (55,696 C$) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)