Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.404 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,669 kr (R$ 7,766) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)