Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.204 SEK / MYR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,557 kr (RM8,873) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)