Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.406 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,955 kr (7,048 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)