Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 SEK / BWP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,054 kr (P19,845) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)