Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.169 SEK / TND
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 9,604 kr (3,030 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)