Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.302 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,227 kr (17,841元) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)