Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.331 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,330 kr (16,783元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)