Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.385 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 21% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,956 kr (€2,499) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)