Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07487 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,474 kr (¥407,035) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)