Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.260 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,552 kr (€3,855) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)