Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.324 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 33,321 kr (€3,227) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)