Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.841 SEK / BWP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 23% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,320 kr (P33,688) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)