Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.391 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,192 kr (R$ 8,865) in Franca.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)