Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.313 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,194 kr (R$ 8,731) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 6 Lari (about 1 hour ago)