Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.299 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 43% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,819 kr (14,490元) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)