Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.196 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,083 kr (€4,029) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)