Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.274 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 5% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,657 kr (€3,471) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)