Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.078 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,849 kr (€3,061) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)