Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30694 SEK / ARS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,055 kr (ARS $62,081) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)