Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,993 kr (20,592 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)