Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,717 kr (21,529 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)