Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.853 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,188 kr (€2,455) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)