Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13032 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,257 kr (₨117,078) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)