Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12666 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,161 kr (₨119,695) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)