Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06806 SEK / PKR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,111 kr (₨251,425) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)