Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08270 SEK / XPF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,605 kr (358,002 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)