Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.196 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,777 kr (€3,117) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)