Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.341 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,080 kr (€3,005) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)