Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.385 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 33,021 kr (€3,180) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (38 minutes ago)