Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.518 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,367 kr (12,099TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)