Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08268 SEK / ALL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,394 kr (282,960 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)