Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.689 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 73% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 9,339 kr (5,529TL) in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)