Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.345 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 6% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,165 kr (16,277 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)