Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08262 SEK / ALL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 32% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,822 kr (288,349 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (35 minutes ago)