Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07484 SEK / ALL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,293 kr (271,137 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)