Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.087 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,220 kr (NZ$5,786) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)