Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.395 SEK / HRK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,062 kr (18,688 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)