Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.865 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,772 kr (12,746TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (30 minutes ago)