Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.191 SEK / QAR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 20% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,973 kr (19,156 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)