Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00362 SEK / TZS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 63% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,539 kr (3,468,315 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)