Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00399 SEK / TZS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 62% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,348 kr (3,348,141 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)