Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32781 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,476 kr (41,110₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)