Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32612 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,066 kr (46,198₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)