Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05153 SEK / DJF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 21% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 43,618 kr (846,484 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)