Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29049 SEK / ETB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 61% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,555 kr (43,219 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (29 minutes ago)