Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.098 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 6% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 36,030 kr ($3,960) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)