Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.125 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 8% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,461 kr ($3,503) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Riga costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)