Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07767 SEK / NPR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,001 kr (₨ 218,872) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)