Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12747 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,768 kr (₨139,392) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)