Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,307 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10729 SEK / BDT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,007 kr (Taka 195,807) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)