Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,334 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10758 SEK / BDT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,484 kr (Taka 199,697) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)