Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.012 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 32,213 kr ($3,574) in Des Moines, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)