Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 SEK / IDR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,057 kr (Rp 23,927,283) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)